Who Else Wants To Know the Simple Secret to Creating a Profitable Dental Practice That Runs On Automatic Pilot?
An open letter to dentists everywhere who are ready to trade in the long hours, insurance headaches, uninspired staff and crippling overheads for a New Way…
My name is (NAME). I’ve been a practicing dentist for over (X) years.
If you have ever wondered if your current life as a dentist is really what you signed up for, I can totally relate.
Not that long ago, I was exactly where you are.
I was making a good living and my practice was humming along.
But I just wasn’t having that much fun.
I was tired of the daily grind.
The long hours. The money worries. The endless struggle to attract clients.
I was sick of never seeing my family or having time to do what I love like travel, exercise or volunteering.
I wanted my life back.
And I knew if I kept doing the ‘same old, same old’ I would never move the dial to having the practice (or life) I craved.
So I hired a coach.
And I started to fix things.
What happened next not only transformed my dental practice, it revolutionized my life.
Instead of struggling, my practice quickly became a seamless, thriving and extremely profitable machine.
It was filled with ideal clients and run by a happy, inspired team.
Everything ran like clockwork (whether I was in the office or not).
Which meant that I was able to RECLAIM MY LIFE.
And what surprised me the most was how easy it all was.
(In fact, it all boiled down to doing just ONE thing).
I’ll share with you what I did in a moment.
But first let’s talk frankly…
The Struggle Is Real
Let’s face it.
In recent years, our dentistry has dramatically changed.
The odds are stacked against us as we all deal with huge challenges such as:
- Anxiety. It’s an open secret that we work in a high-stress profession; a recent study revealed that almost half of dentists report they frequently feel anxious or emotionally exhausted.
- $$$. Between student loans (the average dental student loan debt is $221,000), buying a practice ($500,000+), rising overhead costs (for most practices it’s
around 70%) and paltry insurance reimbursements, our financial worries are real.
- Zero Business Training. The bottom line is we’re totally unprepared for the business of running a dental practice.
At school we studied how to fix people’s teeth, NOT how to be a CEO. And yet, with zero training, we nevertheless assume a dizzying variety of business roles: team leader, accountant, inventory manager, insurance administrator and marketing director.
- ‘Shopper’ Patients. Whether we like it or not, dentistry has become more consumer-driven. Patients shop around. They check out reviews. They evaluate and judge us. And we’re not doing well; dentists routinely receive low consumer satisfaction scores.
- The ‘I’ Word. From third parties who dictate reimbursements to the sheer number of uninsured, insurance is a big challenge.
The ‘S’ Word…Another Name for Freedom
So is there a solution?
Fortunately, the answer is YES. (And it’s easier than you might think).
I discovered that success boils down to 2 simple steps:
- Step One. Define Your Vision. Figure out exactly what you want to stand for and who you want to attract to your practice.
- Step Two. Implement Systems. Implement simple, straightforward systems to transform your vision into a reality.
A system is any activity you repeat over and over again.
You can create systems to:
- Collect patient feedback.
- Find patients.
- Follow-up with patients.
- Manage supplies and inventory.
- Oversee your team.
- Receive calls and communicate with clients.
- Successfully reach financial goals.
Establishing simple systems IS a game changer.
- Make your practice efficient (i.e. you get more done with less!).
- Boost profitability (almost overnight).
- Create consistent and improved patient experiences (so your patients are always happy).
- Allow you to RUN your practice practically on automatic pilot (giving YOU the time to do what matters to you the most).
What I Achieved
Sound too easy?
But it definitely worked for me.
By designing a vision and creating the systems to back my vision up, I was able to…
- Design a brand that positions me as a leader in my market.
- Increase my patient numbers 10-fold!
- Establish a team that is happy, efficient and inspired.
- Boost my revenue 300%.
- Attract a massive, loyal following on Facebook.
- Build a new state-of-the art office, 3 times the size of my original practice.
- Hire 3 additional dentists that service a fan club of patients.
- Reclaim my life and calendar so I now have tons of time to spend with my loved ones and give back to my community.
All this in a matter of a year or two (versus decades)!
Creating the ‘WOW’ factor
I like to think of my successes as creating the ‘Wow’ factor.
Wow is both a verb and a noun.
As a verb, it means to ‘overwhelm with delight or amazement’.
As a noun, it means ‘extraordinary success’.
Best part is they work together…
Delight and amaze people and you will enjoy extraordinary success.
Here are 3 simple examples of how we ‘wow’ our patients:
- When clients arrive at our office, they are greeted with a smile, a hot beverage and a snack (versus a sterile waiting room).
- Hand massages and iPads are provided during treatments to calm people down (rather than having them dread the process with anxiety).
- We offer an on-time guarantee; if a patient isn’t seated within 15 minutes of their appointment time, the next exam is free.
These are just a few examples.
But they render our service UNIQUE.
A cut above.
Clients want to come see us. Our staff wants to work here.
My practice stands out and I’m financially rewarded because of it.
Are You Ready to Wow?
What about you?
Would you like to Deliver Wow in your practice?
Would you like to experience the same results I have?
To learn how to create a powerful, profitable practice that runs on autopilot?
Well I’m going to show you EXACTLY how…
Introducing Your Product
(Complete Description of features and benefits)
So Why Not Take Us Out For A Test Drive?
If you’ve read this far, you’re probably saying to yourself, “This sounds great!” But what is the investment for ALL these resources?”
Before I even mention price, let me explain to you how DEAD EASY I’m going to make this for you.
In fact, I’m going to make it possible for you to check out this product at ZERO RISK.
All you have to do is go here and sign up for 14 days.
You will have immediate access to the product. 100% FREE.
Check it out.
Download some of our templates.
Watch the trainings.
Listen to our monthly coaching.
Implement what you learn.
Discover the secrets I personally used to go from an ‘okay’ practice to a WOW practice.
If you’re not 100% satisfied with the experience, you can opt not to continue. (No questions asked. No hurt feelings).
Or you can continue to stay in our unique community and join the hundreds of happy dentists who are already there.
And the ongoing investment?
After your 14 day trial period, we ask you pay only X a month.
The Future Is Now
Close your eyes.
Just imagine what your WOW practice will look like.
Just press the button below to begin.
Remember every minute—every day—you delay is a day you delay your ability to have the business (and the life) you really want.
You don’t have to wait for 20 years to get where you want.
You CAN design your own future.
And the future is now.
Looking forward to seeing you on the other side!
Wishing you the best WOW life possible.
P.S. Where will you be?
Can I ask you a question?
In two years from now, will you look back on this moment as the time you read a letter that completely changed your life or that moment where you didn’t grab a great opportunity?
I don’t know about you, but I like to live my life with ZERO regrets.
Grab this moment NOW.
You’re going to laugh when you see how EASY it is to go from ‘good’ to ‘great’.
You just need a little bit of guidance from a Real Dentist who herself has achieved Real Results.
Just press here for access.